We are proud to present the brand-new Jetpack Add-On Kit!
The most affordable way to fly your own jetpack. This racing kit allows you to use your jetski / PWC as power unit. It is compatible to Sea-Doo and Yamaha models.
Say hello to our breathtaking Jetpack Add-On Kit, our latest breakthrough in the watercraft sector. Your family’s dream of great days on the water is possible right now. The Jetpack Add-On Kit is playful and very easy to fly. Mounting our kit to your existing jetski is also extremely simple.
Our Jetpack Add-On Kit is meticulously designed and built in Germany to offer every type of pilot a great experience on the water.
Instead of mounting the water supply tube under the bottom of the PWC / jetski we use the way above which allows the boat unit to get easy on plane.
The Jetpack Add-On Kit is equipped with more features than you would expect from its attractive pricing.
All of its advantages make it easier to say “Yes” each time you get asked “Can we go again?”
Easy to own, easy to fly and an absolute highlight!
You don´t buy only a Jetpack Add-On Kit, you will buy a new way of happiness.
Please don´t hesitate to contact us for further information.
We are looking forward to welcome you in our Jetlev-Flyer family!
Key factors of the Add-On Kit:
– Carbon fibre made backrest
– Hard-coat-anodized airplane aluminum made parts
– Stainless steel made parts
– 5-point-safety-harness, known out of racing sports
– Adjustable arms
– Adjustable seat
– 10m length
– Made out of tightly woven textile, rubber-coated
– Hard-coat-anodized aluminum flanges
3. Add-On System
– hard-coat-anodized aluminum venturi for your specified jetski model
– Patented Jetlev-Flyer Y-Tube-System, made out of stainless steel
– 2 hoses, made out of tightly woven textile, rubber-coated, mounted to the Y-tube
– hard-coat-anodized aluminum Y-tube with stainless steel cable to tow your PWC
4. Pilot Throttle Control (optional)
– Throttle twist grip to be mounted on the jetpack
– Submarine technology plugs and wire system
– Electronic control unit, fits with every PWC
– 10m nylon hose cover to run the wire connection between jetpack and PWC
|JETLEV FLYER JF-120 SHARK||£22,900|
|JETLEV FLYER Add-On (incl. throttle)||£8,325|
|JETLEV FLYER Add-On (basic)||£6,650|
|15 meter hose||£4,180|
|Twin seat set up||£950|
|Boat Unit trolley||£355|
Prices exclude VAT